Join our team.
Our highly talented team members are key to Insteel's
success. We foster a collaborative work environment and are
committed to providing:
- fulfilling careers where individual contribution to team
success leads to opportunities for growth and development;
- competitive compensation and the opportunity to share in our
- flexible benefit options that are responsible to individual
- developmental opportunities, mentoring, and training, and
- an environment where team members are committed to Safe
Operations with Zero Harm.
We take pride in providing the best products, value and service
to our customers through our people, our performance and our
It is the Company's policy to provide equal employment opportunity
to all qualified employees and qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
marital status, physical or mental disability, on the basis of
genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. This
policy applies to all the terms and conditions of employment
including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, training,
compensation, transfer, promotion, leave of absence, termination,
layoff, and recall.